Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Josephus and James, the Brother of Jesus
- David Marshall: Christ in the Rig Veda?
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- Glenn Greenwald: Questions About the FBI’s Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media
- Books Write-Up: Worshiping with the Reformers; Understanding Gender Dysphoria
Daily Archives: March 30, 2015
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am interested in Simon of Cyrene. So I was disappointed that David Seccombe in The King of God’s Kingdom say only a little about him. Seccombe does set the scene for the trek to Calvary.…
Andrew Greer and Ginny Owens. Transcending Mysteries: Who Is God, and What Does He Want from Us? Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2015. See here to buy the book. Andrew Greer and Ginny Owens are Christian musicians. In Transcending Mysteries, they tell … Continue reading