Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- Blunt and Gentle Christians Respond
- Isaiah 59:16-17: A Vulnerable God?
- Gerstenberger on Post-Exilic Psalms
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 30, 2015
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am interested in Simon of Cyrene. So I was disappointed that David Seccombe in The King of God’s Kingdom say only a little about him. Seccombe does set the scene for the trek to Calvary.…
Andrew Greer and Ginny Owens. Transcending Mysteries: Who Is God, and What Does He Want from Us? Nashville: Thomas Nelson, 2015. See here to buy the book. Andrew Greer and Ginny Owens are Christian musicians. In Transcending Mysteries, they tell … Continue reading