Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Piety: Ziba, David, and Mephibosheth
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: March 12, 2015
I finally saw the 2014 Christian movie God’s Not Dead (see the trailer here). I doubt that I can share all of my thoughts about the movie in one single post, so I may write more than one post about … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Easter is coming, so I have been blogging about Jesus. But Passover is also coming. It begins Friday evening April 3 this year. I have been blogging about Jesus attending the Passover celebration in Jerusalem just…
Originally posted on J.S. Park: Hospital Chaplain, Skeptical Christian:
Image by Brittney Borowski Anonymous asked a question: Hi, Im taking up a BA in History and I get exposed to theories & philosophies that are either not in line…
Originally posted on The Baker Deep End Blog:
The question of today’s post comes from Peter Kreeft’s new book Practical Theology: Spiritual Direction from Saint Thomas Aquinas. Kreeft offers an amazing array (over 350) of questions/issues which are addressed by Thomas Aquinas. He provides…