Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 12, 2015
I finally saw the 2014 Christian movie God’s Not Dead (see the trailer here). I doubt that I can share all of my thoughts about the movie in one single post, so I may write more than one post about … Continue reading
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
Easter is coming, so I have been blogging about Jesus. But Passover is also coming. It begins Friday evening April 3 this year. I have been blogging about Jesus attending the Passover celebration in Jerusalem just…
Originally posted on J.S. Park: Hospital Chaplain, Skeptical Christian:
Image by Brittney Borowski Anonymous asked a question: Hi, Im taking up a BA in History and I get exposed to theories & philosophies that are either not in line…
Originally posted on The Baker Deep End Blog:
The question of today’s post comes from Peter Kreeft’s new book Practical Theology: Spiritual Direction from Saint Thomas Aquinas. Kreeft offers an amazing array (over 350) of questions/issues which are addressed by Thomas Aquinas. He provides…