Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Divinity of the Holy Spirit in Fourth Century Debate
- Nixon Reconsidered 3
- The Death Penalty
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter's Mugged
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Julie Nixon Eisenhower's Pat Nixon: The Untold Story 8
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
Daily Archives: March 10, 2015
Donald Miller. Blue Like Jazz: Nonreligious Thoughts on Christian Spirituality. Nashville: Thomas Nelson Publishers, 2003. I saw the movie Blue Like Jazz over a year ago (see here), so I was a bit reluctant to read the book. The movie … Continue reading
Originally posted on Age of Rocks:
There are many laws that govern the peculiarities of everyday life, of which Murphy’s Law is the best known. But in my engagement with those teetering within the creationism debate, I’ve discovered a new pattern…