Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of "Non-Woke" Ideas
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- Book Write-Up: Postmortem Opportunity, by James Beilby
- “The New War on Terror”
- “The Tulsa Libel”
- Book Write-Up: Jeremiah, by Derek Kidner
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
Monthly Archives: February 2015
I came across an online discussion about Matthew 5:28, in which Jesus says: ” But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart” (KJV). The … Continue reading
These past days have been the sort of days in which crap from my past enters my mind. I was remembering an incident this morning. I was an undergraduate in college over a decade ago, and I said something sarcastic … Continue reading
Reblogging for future reference. Reading Acts After Cornelius receives the Holy Spirit, Peter returns to Jerusalem. The “circumcised believers” there asked him about his visit to a Gentile’s home. To what extent is Peter defending himself in this section? Luke … Continue reading
David Clines: “The Signiﬁcance of the ‘Sons of God’ Episode (Genesis 6:1-4) in the Context of the ‘Primeval History’ (Genesis 1–11)”
Originally posted on Remnant of Giants:
David J.A. Clines: One of the the גברים אשר מעולם? David Clines has made available a paper he wrote in 1972 on the unusual story found in Genesis 6:1-4 about “the sons of god(s)”…
Originally posted on 500 Questions about God & Christianity:
And God said, “Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky.” So God created the great creatures of the sea…
At church this morning, the pastor preached about Mark 1:9-15. Allow me to post this passage in the King James Version (which is in the public domain): 9 And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from … Continue reading
Reblogging for future reference.