Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- John and Realized Eschatology
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Movie Summary: A Matter of Faith
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Book Write-Up: Eve's Daughters, by Lynn Austin
- The Christmas Wish
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: February 28, 2015
Derek Leman is a Messianic Jewish rabbi, and I subscribe to his free Daily D’Var, in which he comments on passages in the Torah and the Gospels from a religious and a scholarly perspective. I would like to share here … Continue reading
nceZack Eswine. Spurgeon’s Sorrows: Realistic Hope for Those Who Suffer from Depression. Scotland, UK: Christian Focus, 2014. 144 pp. $9.99. I don’t think I’ve ever even hinted on this blog of my battle with depression, and I’m thankful that it’s now…