Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Lactantius the Proto-Pelagian?
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Origen and Calvin: Christological Smackdown!
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Book Write-Up: A Multitude of Peoples, by Vince L. Bantu
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
- Booknotes: Liberal Fascism, Ship of Fools, McCarthy and His Enemies
- Book Write-Up: The Betrayers, Who Killed the American Family (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 150 and Christian Sanctification
- Phyllis Schlafly Oral History Project; Equal Pay for UNequal Work
- Church Write-Up: The Need for Salvation and Psalm 130
- Book Write-Ups: Safe—-Not Sorry, A Choice Not an Echo Exp. (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Book Write-Up: Paul, Apostle of God’s Glory in Christ, by Thomas R. Schreiner
Daily Archives: February 13, 2015
I was reading a post recently about someone’s journey in exploring different churches. He said that a bedrock for him, through all of the turmoil that he experienced, was his personal relationship with God. I identify with that. Evangelicalism nowadays … Continue reading
Originally posted on AwayPoint:
Taken as a package, the Bible sends mixed messages about slavery, which is why Christian leaders used the Good Book on both sides—including in the lead up to the American civil war. Should a person be…