Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- David Bryan on N.T. Wright and the Argument from “Anachronistic Anastasis” by Eric Bess — Κέλσος
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- The Death Penalty
- Joshua 4:9: The Underwater Memorial
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Margie Impert in Magnum, P.I.
- Dostoevsky, Hitler, and Universalism
- Ramblings on Jeremiah 30:21: The Prince Who Dares (Or Engages His Heart) to Approach God
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
- Angels in Romans 8:28 and Matthew Barrett’s Canon, Covenant and Christology
- Church Write-Up: Romans 8:14-30 and Forgiveness
- Book Write-Up: Suicide of a Superpower, State of Emergency, Day of Reckoning (Patrick J. Buchanan)
- The Insulted Soldiers Hoax
- Book Write-Ups: Libido Dominandi, The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit (E. Michael Jones)
- Romans 7-8 and Review of Discerning Ethics
- Book Write-Up: Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Church Write-Up: Baptism and Love
- Book Write-Up: Republican Women, Divided We Stand
Daily Archives: February 5, 2015
I was going to write about the current vaccination controversy today, but I am a bit hesitant to do so. A lot of people trust what they read online, and that can include my little blog. I don’t want people’s … Continue reading
Originally posted on The Evangelical Calvinist:
There continues to be resurgence among many of my evangelical brethren of appropriating classical theistic, classically Reformed theology for today’s evangelical church. The Gospel Coalition comes rushing to my mind most prominently when I…
Originally posted on Dr. K. Mark Nicklas:
On a recent flight to India I had the privilege of sitting next to a man from Canada who was traveling to his hometown in Punjabi. He had immigrated to Canada when he…
Originally posted on Is That in the Bible?:
Belief in Satan — the embodiment of sin and evil who exists in reality as a personal being — has been a mainstay of Christian doctrine and popular belief since the earliest…