Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The "We-Passages"
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 23, 2015
Ramblings on the Movie Calvary
I watched the 2014 movie Calvary last night. I often put movies in my Netflix queue after reading about them online, and I learned about this movie from Richard Beck’s blog. Beck called it “one of the most profoundly Christian … Continue reading
Posted in Movies, Religion Tagged Calvary, Christian Movies, evangelicalism, God's Not Dead 1 Comment
Can A Person Fall From Grace? Yes
Originally posted on Zwinglius Redivivus:
Can a person lose salvation? No. The two, you see, are not the same thing. Grace is favor or undeserved kindness. Can we fall out of favor with God? Certainly. We do with every sin.…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment