Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did the Ancients Interpret Their Cosmologies Literally?
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: January 21, 2015
Originally posted on Bob on Books:
Last summer, Thomas Piketty published Capital in the Twenty-First Century (reviewed here), a best-seller that probably few people waded through. One of the things Piketty explores is how capital wealth accumulates far more rapidly than…
Well, I watched the State of the Union and the Republican response last night. The State of the Union dragged on, but I enjoyed it more than I expected. In my post yesterday, I complained that State of the Union … Continue reading