Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Pity and Plato
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: January 14, 2015
Originally posted on EerdWord:
You might as well know right now: I’m probably not going to get as much done today as I should. Why is that, you may ask? Well, in a little while (or right now, in your…
Originally posted on Reformedish:
Monday we looked at Turretin’s argument for the continuing doctrinal authority of the Old Testament for Christians. Many of his answers depended on the idea that the Old Testament contains by way of prophecy, type, and…
III Maccabees is about the attempt by King Ptolemy IV Philopator in the late third century B.C.E. to obliterate the Jews of Egypt, and God’s deliverance of the Jews. In the course of this plot, God messes with Ptolemy’s brain, … Continue reading