Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 21, 2014
Scattered Ramblings on Jesus’ Virgin Birth and Resurrection
While I was walking to church this morning, I was thinking about Romans 10:9, which states: “if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Religion, Resurrection Tagged jesus, jesus resurrection, Jesus rose from the dead, Lord Jesus, Rabbi Jesus 1 Comment
Book Review: The Language Environment of First Century Judaea
Reblogging for future reference.
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Book Write-Up: Misfits Welcome
Matthew Barnett. Misfits Welcome: Find Yourself in Jesus and Bring the World Along for the Ride. Nelson Books (An Imprint of Thomas Nelson), 2014. Matthew Barnett is a pastor in Los Angeles, California. He also pastors the Dream Center there, … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Tagged Dream House, Matthew Barnett, Misfits, Ride. Nelson Books, Thomas Nelson 1 Comment