Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- James White and Barry Lynn Debate about Homosexuality and Christianity
- The Z Man: The Party's Over
- David Clines: "The Signiﬁcance of the 'Sons of God' Episode (Genesis 6:1-4) in the Context of the 'Primeval History' (Genesis 1–11)"
- Book Write-Up: The Strength of His Hand, by Lynn Austin
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Boswell on Malakos and Arsenokoites in I Corinthians 6:9
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
Daily Archives: December 19, 2014
Bruce Lengeman. To Kill a Lion: Destroying the Power of Lust from the Root. Apopka, Florida: Certa Publishing (Second Printing), 2010. ISBN: 9780982785874. See here to purchase the book. A number of men within evangelical Christianity struggle with sexual lust. … Continue reading
Darlene Franklin. A Ranger’s Trail. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2012. See here for Moody’s page about the book. A Ranger’s Trail is part of the Texas Trails series, also known as the Morgan Family Series. This series focuses on the Morgan … Continue reading