Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 6, 2014
More Reflections on #EricGarner
Biblical Reasoning Last night and this morning I have been mostly encouraged by the reactions I’ve seen to the Eric Garner case, and specifically by those from friends who are not people of color. I am especially grateful for the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on More Reflections on #EricGarner
II Chronicles 10
In II Chronicles 10 and I Kings 12, Northern Israelites, led by Jeroboam, go to King Rehoboam and challenge him to lessen their burdens of taxation. Rehoboam confers with the elders, and they advise him to do so, since that … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, II Chronicles, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 1 Comment