Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Book Write-Up: Renewing Moral Theology, by Daniel A. Westberg
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 5, 2014
Sire, Dawkins, Apologetics
I was reading a post by Christian apologist Stephen Bedard a few days ago. In this post, Bedard was reviewing a book by another Christian apologist, James W. Sire, entitled Apologetics Beyond Reason. Bedard says the following: “James Sire, in … Continue reading
Posted in Apologetics, Atheism, Bible, Religion 1 Comment