Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- The Death Penalty
- About Me
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Kings 2
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Athanasius and Calvin on Nocturnal Emissions
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
- Colossians and Gnosticism, Talents as Forgiveness, Rebels and Exiles, Resurrecting Justice
Daily Archives: November 21, 2014
I recently read an article by Julie Roys, host of Moody Radio’s Up for Debate program. The article is entitled “Facts About the Universe That Will Blow Your Mind.” The article goes into the fine-tuning of the universe. Essentially, this … Continue reading
I have done these lists in the past (here and here). So, per usual, I have wisely chosen some noteworthy recent releases in theology…just in time for your Christmas wishlists! Hans Urs von Balthasar, Dare We Hope That All Men Be…