Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Gratitude and Robinson Crusoe
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Psychology and Spiritual Formation in Dialogue
- Book Write-Up: Between One Faith and Another
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: November 1, 2014
A “Den of Thieves”?
Reading Acts When Jesus condemns the Temple as a “den of thieves,” is he launching an attack on the aristocratic priests who ran the Temple? Were the priests actually corrupt in the Second Temple Period? The commentary on Habakkuk from … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on A “Den of Thieves”?
II Chronicles 5
II Chronicles 5:9 states (in the KJV): “And they drew out the staves of the ark, that the ends of the staves were seen from the ark before the oracle; but they were not seen without. And there it is … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, II Chronicles, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 1 Comment