Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Psalm 19:7-11 - The Perfection of God’s Word
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Is the vastness of the universe evidence against God's existence?
- Gabriel Vahanian's The Death of God
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: October 27, 2014
I watched a Christian movie a few days ago: Grace Unplugged, which came out in 2013. Although the movie is Christian, Lionsgate Films and Roadside Attractions released it, and they release a lot of secular movies. The movie is about … Continue reading
Not sure to what extent I agree, but I’m reblogging this for future reference.
Ryan M. McGraw, ed. The Foundation of Communion with God: The Trinitarian Piety of John Owen. Grand Rapids: Reformation Heritage Books, 2014. John Owen was a seventeenth century English Puritan. Ryan M. McGraw’s Ph.D. work was about John Owen. In … Continue reading
Matt Papa. Look and Live: Behold the Soul-Thrilling, Sin-Destroying Glory of Christ. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2014. See here for Bethany House’s page about the book. Matt Papa is a Christian recording artist and a minister. His book Look and … Continue reading