Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Scrooge v. Ghost of Christmas Present on the Sabbath
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- Amos 6:10
- The Importance of the Soup Kitchen
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: October 27, 2014
I watched a Christian movie a few days ago: Grace Unplugged, which came out in 2013. Although the movie is Christian, Lionsgate Films and Roadside Attractions released it, and they release a lot of secular movies. The movie is about … Continue reading
Not sure to what extent I agree, but I’m reblogging this for future reference.
Ryan M. McGraw, ed. The Foundation of Communion with God: The Trinitarian Piety of John Owen. Grand Rapids: Reformation Heritage Books, 2014. John Owen was a seventeenth century English Puritan. Ryan M. McGraw’s Ph.D. work was about John Owen. In … Continue reading
Matt Papa. Look and Live: Behold the Soul-Thrilling, Sin-Destroying Glory of Christ. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2014. See here for Bethany House’s page about the book. Matt Papa is a Christian recording artist and a minister. His book Look and … Continue reading