Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Some Source Criticism on Exodus 19, 24, and 34
- Ishmael on Hagar's Back
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 26, 2014
Love Sermons—-I Should Expect Them!
At church this morning, the pastor preached a love sermon: a sermon about how we should love other people. That’s not my favorite kind of message, but I should expect it! That sort of message is a salient part of … Continue reading
On the Shoulders of Giants: Rediscovering the lost defenses of Christianity
Originally posted on J.W. Wartick – Reconstructing Faith:
There is something missing from our arsenal as Christian apologists. I came upon this truth about a year and a half ago, but have only begun to realize how much we…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on On the Shoulders of Giants: Rediscovering the lost defenses of Christianity