Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: When Calls the Heart, by Janette Oke
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Helel Ben Shachar: Satan
- "A Harder Task Than Making Bricks Without Straw"
- Review of the Apologetics of West and Littleton (and Rogers)
- Piety: Ziba, David, and Mephibosheth
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: October 24, 2014
Sirach 16:17 states (in the NRSV): “Do not say, “I am hidden from the Lord, and who from on high has me in mind? Among so many people I am unknown, for what am I in a boundless creation?” The … Continue reading
Originally posted on quality health care please!:
The U.S. tort system as a solution to compensation for medical errors is an abysmal failure. It’s unfair to doctors and it’s unfair to patients. Here are a few statistics to make…
Michael Yankoski. The Sacred Year: Mapping the Soulscape of Spiritual Practice—-How Contemplating Applies, Living in a Cave, and Befriending a Dying Woman Revived My Life. Nashville: W Publishing Group (An Imprint of Thomas Nelson), 2014. Michael Yankoski was feeling empty … Continue reading