Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The Death Penalty
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 14, 2014
Wisdom of Solomon and Insecurity about Life
I’ve been reading the Deuterocanonical Writings for my daily quiet time. The Deuterocanonical Writings are part of the Catholic canon for the Bible, but not the Protestant and Jewish canons. Protestants call the Deuterocanonical Writings the “Apocrypha.” I am enjoying … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion, Wisdom of Solomon Tagged deuterocanonical, Deuterocanonical Writings, Wisdom of Solomon 1 Comment
William Lane Craig debates James Crossley: Did Jesus rise from the dead?
Originally posted on WINTERY KNIGHT:
This is my favorite debate on the resurrection. You can watch the debate here: The MP3 file can be obtained from Apologetics 315. There is not much snark in this summary, because Crossley is a…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment