Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Oniads Vs. Hasmoneans
- Soulen-clearing the way for a better story
- Victor French and Ned Beatty on the Waltons
- Carson on the Aorist, the Middle, Granville Sharp, and Colwell's Rule
- Witherington on the Rapture, the Man of Sin, and I Corinthians 15
- The Death Penalty
- Book Write-Up: Authentic Human Sexuality, 3rd Edition
- Church Write-Up: Not Ashamed, Shalom Is Positive (and Thus Negative), the Sower’s Seed
- Media Distortions on “Vehicle Attacks” at Protests
- Review: Wait With Me — Bob on Books
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly’s Favorite Speeches
- Booknotes: Puritans, Brown on LGBTQ Movement, Laura Ingraham
- Book Write-Up: Mindszenty the Man, The Conservative Case for Trump (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Current Events Write-Up: Conservative Diversity on Human Depravity, Roberts Abortion Decision, Trump’s One-Sided China Trade Deal, Revolt, The Right to Bear Cannons, Environmentalist Infighting, Korea
- Church Write-Up: Does God Find Us Attractive?
- Book Write-Up: The Death of the West, by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Book Write-Up: The Story Retold, by G.K. Beale and Benjamin L. Gladd
Daily Archives: October 10, 2014
I had The View on yesterday for a couple of minutes. The ladies were talking about the Stephen Collins scandal. Rosie O’Donnell said that the allegations were shocking because Stephen Collins was this generation’s Michael Landon. Was Stephen Collins this … Continue reading
Last month, I reviewed the book Biblical Portraits of Creation, by biblical scholar Walter Kaiser and Pastor Dorington Little. Click here to listen to an interview of Kaiser about the book, conducted by Shaun Tabatt.