Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: October 6, 2014
A Response To Richard Hagenston
Originally posted on Deeper Waters:
Is your pastor really not telling you some truths about the Bible? Let’s talk about it on Deeper Waters. Richard Hagenston is an ordained United Methodist minister and a former pastor who has written a…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Book Write-Up: Gods and Kings, by Lynn Austin
Lynn Austin. Gods and Kings. Minneapolis: Bethany House Publishers, 2005. Gods and Kings is the first book of Lynn Austin’s Chronicles of the Kings series. This series draws from the Hebrew Bible and focuses on eighth century Judah, specifically the … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Religion 5 Comments
Book Write-Up: Songs of a Suffering King
J.V. Fesko. Songs of a Suffering King: The Grand Christ Hymn of Psalms 1-8. Grand Rapids: Reformation Heritage Books, 2014. J.V. Fesko is a minister in the Orthodox Presbyterian Church, and he is the academic dean at Westminster Seminary California, … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Psalms, Religion 2 Comments