Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Psalm 26, Self-Righteousness, and the Company We Keep
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: A Week in the Life of a Roman Centurion
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Did Adam and Eve Have the Holy Spirit?: "The Conflict of Adam and Eve with Satan"
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- The Death Penalty
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 30, 2014
Lynn Austin. Return to Me. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 2013. Return to Me is the first book of Lynn Austin’s Restoration Chronicles. It is Christian historical fiction about the return of the Jews from Babylonian exile in the sixth century B.C.E., … Continue reading
I was reading a blog post recently that was arguing that the white evangelical community is itself post-evangelical. Whereas previous generations of evangelicals looked to commitment to biblical authority and sharing the faith as identity markers, nowadays a number of … Continue reading