Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- About Me
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 21, 2014
“O Perfect Love”
At church this morning, we sang the hymn, “O Perfect Love” (see here). At first, I just went through the motions of singing it, without thinking about the words that much. Then, I decided that the hymn might have some … Continue reading
Posted in Church, Music, Religion Tagged Dorothy Frances Gurney, steadfast faith 3 Comments
Book Write-Up: David Wilkerson
Gary Wilkerson, with R.S.B. Sawyer. David Wilkerson: The Cross, the Switchblade, and the Man Who Believed. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014. David Wilkerson was a Pentecostal preacher. In the 1950’s, he read about a high-profile murder trial in a newspaper and … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Tagged David, David Wilkerson 1 Comment