Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Movie Write-Up: God's Not Dead 2
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: September 6, 2014
Reading Acts People often misunderstand what the word “criticism” means when applied to the Bible “Biblical Criticism” sounds like “I am going to criticize the Bible.” Biblical criticism must have been invented by the Devil (or at least German liberals) … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Biblical Criticism?
I Chronicles 26
Here are some thoughts about I Chronicles 26: 1. I Chronicles 26 talks a lot about gatekeepers to the Temple, or sanctuary. Obed-Edom’s sons are said to be mighty men of valor (v 6), strong (v 7), and able (v … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, I Chronicles, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 1 Comment