Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Athanasius and Calvin on Nocturnal Emissions
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Faith Healer
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Water Baptism: A Magic Bullet?
- Book Write-Up: Child Abuse in the Classroom, by Phyllis Schlafly (ed.)
- Church Write-Up: Pentecost Sunday and Psalm 46
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
Daily Archives: August 19, 2014
Amity Shlaes. Coolidge. HarperCollins, 2013. Amity Shlaes is a conservative. And she appears to be a fairly well-connected conservative: How many Acknowledgements have you read that thank a recent President (in this case, George W. Bush), saying that this former … Continue reading