Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- "The Amazing Power of Prayer"
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: New Testament Introduction, by Donald Guthrie
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: August 18, 2014
Ashlee Willis. The Word Changers. Conquest Publishers, 2014. ISBN-10: 0990397912. ISBN-13: 978-0990397915. See here to purchase the book. The Word Changers is Christian fantasy for young adults. While I am not part of the book’s target audience, I enjoyed reading … Continue reading