Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Shaman? Savior? Myth? Inkblot? --- Why Christianity's Main Man Remains So Elusive
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: August 15, 2014
Motives to Stop Sinning, and Testimonies
I read the devotional Our Daily Bread every day. My church gives them out. Some of the daily devotions really speak to me. Some of them, not so much. The one yesterday really spoke to me. The author told the … Continue reading
Posted in Religion Tagged daily devotions 1 Comment
On Modern Biblical Exegesis
Originally posted on Athanasian Reformed:
How did we get to where we have gotten theologically exegetically in our current state, whether ‘Liberal’ or ‘evangelical’ in the modern-post/modern period? How has a ‘reasonable faith’ impeded upon a revealed faith such that…
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment