Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Reading Buechner, by Jeffrey Munroe
- Very Strange Bedfellows 7
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies' Story, by Martin Dies
- Ramblings on Neuhaus' Political Conversion
- The Rush-Sandra Fluke Debate
- Does the Bible Have a Place in the Academic Discussion of Theology?
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: Patents and Invention (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 5:1-5
- Manufacturing Division: Is Black Lives Matter truly Marxist or a front for the ruling elite? — Adara Press
- Book Write-Up: How the Republican Party Became Pro-Life (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 4
- How I Changed My Mind about Trump
- Book Write-Up: The Gravediggers, by Phyllis Schlafly
- Church Write-Up: Romans 2-3
- Book Write-Up: Pornography’s Victims (Phyllis Schlafly)
- Church Write-Up: Romans 1-2 and Hope
Daily Archives: August 15, 2014
I read the devotional Our Daily Bread every day. My church gives them out. Some of the daily devotions really speak to me. Some of them, not so much. The one yesterday really spoke to me. The author told the … Continue reading