Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Is Star Wars Demonic, and Should Christians See It?
- The Church Fathers Wrestle with Jesus' Declaration of Ignorance (Matthew 24:36)
- Chrysostom: An Early Jimmy Swaggart?
- The Didache and Prophets
- John MacArthur on the American Revolution, Voting
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Book Write-Up: Confucius' Analects
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: July 14, 2014
Terry A. Chrisope. Toward a Sure Faith: J. Gresham Machen and the Dilemma of Biblical Criticism, 1881-1915. Great Britain: Christian Focus Publications, 2000. J. Gresham Machen was a conservative Christian biblical scholar. He was a prominent voice during the fundamentalist-modernist … Continue reading