Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- The Remarkable Life and Conversion of KFC Founder Colonel Sanders
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Desperate Housewives: Bree's Faith Life
- About Me
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: July 10, 2014
David L. Holmes. The Faiths of the Founding Fathers. Oxford University Press, 2006. David L. Holmes teaches religious studies at the College of William and Mary. As the title suggests, The Faiths of the Founding Fathers is about the religious … Continue reading