Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- "The Amazing Power of Prayer"
- Friendship, in Stephen King's IT
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: June 12, 2014
Yesterday, I listened to a debate between Michael Brown and Bart Ehrman on whether the Bible provides a sufficient answer for suffering. Michael Brown argued yes, while Bart Ehrman argued no. Both are biblical scholars. You can read about Michael … Continue reading