Posts I Like
Top Posts & Pages
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Ambrose's Nixon: The Education of a Politician 15
- Psalm 119: Shin/Sin
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Book Write-Up: Mere Science and Christian Faith
- The "We-Passages"
- More on Origen and the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Phyllis Schlafly and Grassroots Conservatism, Kissinger on the Couch
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 23:6 and Psalm 40
- Booknotes: In Trump We Trust, Resistance Is Futile, Godless (Ann Coulter)
- Current Events Write-Up: Deficit Non-Disaster; Unafraid Phyllis; Norma McCorvey; Trump’s New Press Secretary
- Book Write-Up: The Facts about Communism and Our Churches, by Billy James Hargis
- Current Events Write-Up: Solutions, Public Transit, Ahmaud Arbery, Safe Haven, Foreign Aid, Mrs. America
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 41 and 23:5a
- “Ask China” — Triablogue
- Book Write-Up: Martin Dies’ Story, by Martin Dies
- Church Write-Up: Psalm 51; Rod and Staff
Daily Archives: June 10, 2014
Originally posted on The Upside Down World:
Let’s say that you are a new Christian, earnest and eager to follow the narrow path and repent of sin and all its damaging consequences. Which is a good goal. Both the Greek…
I’m not really in the mood to write today. I read a lot of good things. I reblogged some of them. One article, I’d like to share, but I fear that it would offend a lot of people, and I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Reflections:
Some of the stories from classical Greek philosophy and mythology leave me with a lingering sense of philosophical angst. In an earlier article, I wrote about how Plato’s allegory of the cave always makes me self-conscious…
Helpful reflections on repentance and forgiveness.