Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The "We-Passages"
- Joan of Arcadia, Season 3
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: June 2, 2014
Dinosaurs, Noah’s Flood, and Creationism- An ecological challenge
Originally posted on J.W. Wartick – Reconstructing Faith:
I recently visited the Science Museum of Minnesota to check out the exhibit “Ultimate Dinosaurs” which features a number of dinosaurs which aren’t typically displayed in North America. I heard one…
Posted in Uncategorized 3 Comments
Book Write-Up: Union with Christ, by J. Todd Billings
J. Todd Billings. Union with Christ: Reframing Theology and Ministry for the Church. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2011. J. Todd Billings teaches Reformed Theology at Western Theological Seminary. I went to Harvard Divinity School with Todd—-I was in the M.Div. … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Calvinism, Religion Tagged Apartheid, beatific vision, harvard divinity school, Incarnation, incarnational ministry, J. Todd Billings, Jesus Christ, John Calvin, justification, Lord's supper, Reformed Theology, sanctification, South Africa, transcendence, TULIP, Union with Christ, Western Theological Seminary 1 Comment