Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Ehud: Reluctant Zealot or Idolater?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Is God Fair in the Book of Job?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 31, 2014
Book Write-Up: The Saviour God
S.G.F. Brandon, ed. The Saviour God: Comparative Studies in the Concept of Salvation Presented to Edwin Oliver James, Professor Emeritus in the University of London by Colleagues and Friends to Commemorate His Seventy-Fifth Birthday. Manchester University Press, 1963. This 1963 … Continue reading
Intelligent design, eternal torment and the restoration of everything: an interview with Kevin Miller
Originally posted on lotharlorraine:
I had the immense privilege to interview the great and incredibly gifted movie maker Kevin Miller. He is a unique person in many respects and a progressive Christian having left behind a great part of his…
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
I Chronicles 12
In I Chronicles 12, Israel comes to David while he is in Ziklag to support him. David is still on the run from King Saul of Israel. I have four thoughts about this chapter. In this post, I will use … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, I Chronicles, Rabbinics, Religion, Weekly Quiet Time 2 Comments