Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Bart Ehrman on Luke 3:22 and Anti-Adoptionism
- Book Write-Up: The Counselor, by A.W. Tozer
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: May 21, 2014
Karen Armstrong. A History of God: The 4000-Year Quest of Judaism, Christianity and Islam. New York: Alfred A. Knopf, 1994. I just finished a library copy of this book, but I decided to buy a copy for myself. They run … Continue reading