Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on the Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Original Blessing, by Danielle Shroyer
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- The Alleged 1544 Copy Error
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: April 28, 2014
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
In The Challenge of Existentialism John Wild praises existentialists for pioneering the phenomenological method of observing the world. He thinks this method is the way philosophy should go about its business. He contrasts the scientific method…
Chad Bird on the troubling biblical story of Achan.
David Fate Norton and Jacqueline Taylor, ed. The Cambridge Companion to Hume: Second Edition. Cambridge University Press, 2009. David Hume was an eighteenth century Scottish philosopher. The name stood out to me when I first encountered it because as a … Continue reading