Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up: Farewell to God, by Charles Templeton
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- Andy Griffith Show: "Runaway Kid," and Moral Questions
- Reactions to Sybil (2008)
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Psalm 120
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
- Anxious for Nothing, Buchanan’s The Greatest Comeback, with a Goebbels Tangent
Daily Archives: April 22, 2014
Cal Thomas. What Works: Common Sense Solutions for a Stronger America. Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2014. Cal Thomas is a conservative syndicated columnist. In What Works, Thomas bemoans what be believes are problems in America, and he proposes solutions. The “problems” … Continue reading