Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Augustine, Aquinas, and Luther on the Sabbath
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: April 15, 2014
Lukewarm; What Would Jesus Do?
I watched a couple of Christian movies yesterday. The first was Lukewarm, which was a 2012 Christian movie. The second was What Would Jesus Do?, a 2010 movie that was based on Charles Sheldon’s 1896 classic, In His Steps. John … Continue reading
Posted in Movies, Religion, Smallville, Television Tagged Christian, Christian tracts, John Schneider, Luke Rogers 3 Comments