Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Jonathan Aitken's Nixon: A Life 4
- Ambrose's Nixon: The Triumph of a Politician 1
- Ambrose's Nixon: The Education of a Politician 1
- Entering the Circle
- Lee Harmon on the Two Witnesses
- My Impressions So Far of Gilbert West's Apologetic for Jesus' Resurrection
- Chrysostom: An Early Jimmy Swaggart?
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
- Elder Platform for California
- Books Write-Up: Obadiah, Jonah and Micah; Letters for the Church; the Paradox of Sonship
- Common Dreams: Biden Applauded for Executive Order Targeting ‘Insidious’ Anti-Worker Practices
- Book Write-Up: The Path of Faith, by Brandon D. Crowe
Daily Archives: April 9, 2014
Harvey Cox. Many Mansions: A Christian’s Encounter with Other Faiths. Boston: Beacon Press, 1988, 1992. I first saw this book over ten years ago, when I was shelving books at Harvard Divinity School’s library. I was a conservative Christian at … Continue reading