Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Tucker's 5/17/2022 Monologue
- Book Write-Up: Christ Is Yours, by Eric Rivera
- Book Write-Up: Worthy Is the Lamb, by Ray Summers
- People of the Lie: George and Bobby's Parents
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- David Marshall on Bart Ehrman's Comparison of Jesus in the Gospels with Apollonius
- Lazarus and Osiris?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
- FAIR: The Media Myth of ‘Once Prosperous’ and Democratic Venezuela Before Chávez
Daily Archives: March 26, 2014
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I am reading the commentary Leviticus by Jacob Milgrom The author is among those scholars who accept the evidence that burning children as an offering to Molech was a thing in ancient Israel. Leviticus 18 lists 17…
George MacDonald. The Highlander’s Last Song. Michael R. Phillips, ed. Minneapolis: Bethany House, 1986. George MacDonald was a nineteenth century Scottish preacher, whose works had a profound influence on C.S. Lewis. MacDonald wrote fictional books, and Michael Phillips has graciously … Continue reading