Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The Two Witnesses in Apocalypse of Elijah and the Gospel of Nicodemus
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Shepherd of Hermas on Divorce
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 3:3: Neither Shall Ye Touch the Fruit
- Book Write-Up: A Light to My Path, by Lynn Austin
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 23, 2014
Did Jesus Let His Light Shine in His Final Hours?
At church, I have been one of the readers for the Sundays of Lent. Today, one of my lines to read was: “If we were in [Jesus’] place, knowing death awaited us soon, would we still reflect our light?” I … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Religion Tagged Desmond Ford. Ford, jesus, Jesus on the cross Comments Off on Did Jesus Let His Light Shine in His Final Hours?
Does the Two Source Theory Work Better with How Ancient Writers Used Sources?
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Does the Two Source Theory Work Better with How Ancient Writers Used Sources?