Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Music in The Stand
- Clarifying Von Rad and Noth
- Turning Stones into Bread: Why Was It Wrong?
- God's Not Dead: Josh's Risk, and Professor Radisson's Conversion
- Can We Over-Emphasize God's Love?
- A Contradiction in Stephen King's IT
- Martha, the Light, and Exodus Old and New
- True Unbelief, Romans 11, Retrieving Augustine’s Doctrine of Creation, the Real Anita Hill
- Columbus the Exemplar — The Imaginative Conservative
- The Sign of Cain, Romans 10, Dagger in the Heart
- Whitmer Kidnapper is a BLMer
- Lutheran View on Romans 9, Chrysostom’s Devil, Paved with Good Intentions
- Gentleness and Ann Coulter’s Mugged
- Reason: SCOTUS Contender Amy Coney Barrett’s Mixed Record in Criminal Cases
- Current Affairs: Why Amy Coney Barrett Should Not Be On The Supreme Court
Daily Archives: March 20, 2014
William Lane Craig and Joseph E. Gorra. A Reasonable Response: Answers to Tough Questions on God, Christianity and the Bible. Chicago: Moody Publishers, 2013. I would like to thank Moody Publishers for my review copy of this book. See here … Continue reading
The March 10, 2014 devotional for Our Daily Bread had a profound statement: “The faith of others encourages; the faith of our own transforms.” It told the story of King Joash in II Chronicles 24. King Joash was encouraged by … Continue reading