Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Book Write-Up: Among the Gods, by Lynn Austin
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- The Death Penalty
- John 21: Jesus Encourages (Not Rebukes) Peter
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
Book Write-Up: Plato and Aristotle in Agreement?
George E. Karamanolis. Plato and Aristotle in Agreement? Platonists on Aristotle from Antiochus to Porphyry. Oxford: Clarendon Press, 2006. Something that many Intro to Philosophy students learn is that there were philosophical differences between Plato and Aristotle. Plato believed that … Continue reading
Posted in Philosophy Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Plato and Aristotle in Agreement?