Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Book Write-Up (Loosely-Speaking): The Incredible Shrinking Son of Man, by Robert M. Price
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- James D.L. Staunton, Relationships, Talents
- Philo on Difficult Torah Passages about Rape and Slavery
- II Maccabees 12, Purgatory, Catholicism, Idolatry
- When is a parallel a real parallel and not parallelomania? — Vridar
- Pity and Plato
- Bible Question: Why Didn't Joseph Contact Jacob?
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Book Write-Up: Does God Exist?, by W. David Beck
- Book Write-Up: The Great Deformation, by David A. Stockman
- Book Write-Up: In the Footsteps of Faith, by John F. MacArthur
- Defiant Tucker Defends His Discussion Of Demographic Change, Exposes ADL Hypocrisy
- Book Write-Up: The Problem of the Old Testament, by Duane A. Garrett
- Asia Times: Life After Death for the Neoconservatives
- Progressive Critique of Leftist Cancel Culture and Censorship of “Non-Woke” Ideas
- ‘Diversity Training’ Doesn’t Work. This Might.
- Book Write-Up: Julian of Eclanum’s Commentaries on Job, Hosea, Joel, and Amos
- Colossians Conundra, Jesus as God of the OT, Paul’s “Works of the Law” in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
Daily Archives: March 7, 2014
My church started a new Bible study last night. We’re going through The Easter Experience: What If What Happened Then Changes Everything Now? Last night’s lesson focused on how one can become happy and arrive at a sense of purpose … Continue reading
Desmond Ford. The Abomination of Desolation in Biblical Eschatology. Washington, D.C.: University Press of America, 1979. I used to listen to Desmond Ford at one of the churches that I attended as a child. The church’s leader would play for … Continue reading