Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 17, 2014
Millard Fillmore and Ringing Bells
I was watching the CBS morning show before leaving for church yesterday. You know, the show that Charles Kuralt used to host. Does that name (Charles Kuralt) ring any bells? Anyway, there was a segment about President Millard Fillmore, since … Continue reading
Posted in History, Holidays, Politics, Television Tagged CBS morning show, Charles Kuralt, President Fillmore, President Millard Fillmore Comments Off on Millard Fillmore and Ringing Bells
Two Nations 8
Is racism a problem that is significantly holding African-Americans back in the United States? A number of white conservatives would answer “no.” They would say that African-Americans who are poor or disadvantaged are themselves at fault for their predicament. There … Continue reading
Posted in Black History Month, Political Philosophy, Race Comments Off on Two Nations 8