Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- About Me
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: February 7, 2014
Spiritual Lessons from David’s Life, and Ken Ham’s Possible Evolutionism
For its Bible study, my church is going through The Unbreakable Promise: God’s Covenants with Abraham, Moses, and David, With Michael Rydelnik. Last night, we did the first lesson about David. What I appreciated most was the spiritual lessons that … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Church, Creation, Evolution, Religion Tagged David, David and Goliath, Israel, Michael Rydelnik 1 Comment
Losing the Race 6: Ebonics
In my latest reading of Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America, John McWhorter talks about the issue of Ebonics, which is an African-American dialect. Specifically, McWhorter is addressing a 1996 resolution by the Oakland school board to treat Ebonics … Continue reading
Posted in Black History Month, Politics, Race Comments Off on Losing the Race 6: Ebonics