Top Posts & Pages
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Book Write-Up: Things That Differ, by Cornelius R. Stam
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Is Dale Carnegie Biblical?; Compromise for God; Pagan Roots; Callimachus; Priests and Allegory; Israelite Welfare System; Lois Wilson
- "Take Away Our (Bent or Desire?) to Sinning"
- Student and Scholar Spotlight: Dr. Douglas Boin
- Lessons on Love from The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
- More on Christ in the Rig Veda (With a Question Mark)
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 7, 2014
Does God have a Perfect Plan For Your Life?
Originally posted on The Evangelical Liberal:
While we’re still in the first flush of the New Year, making plans with the blank page of the future open before us, it’s maybe worth considering this question. It’s become a kind of…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Does God have a Perfect Plan For Your Life?
Free Commentary on Hebrews from Logos
Reading Acts Logos is giving away a great resource for their first free book of 2014. F. W. Farrar’s commentary on Hebrews in The Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges series is a hand commentary on one of the more … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments