Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Were the Maccabees Aaronides?
- Peck Knew More Than Kathy About God: On What Basis?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Seating Arrangement at the Last Supper
- Another First
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: January 3, 2014
Still thinking about The Divine Symphony
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
I have been reviewing what I have written in this blog in 2013. Actually, I’ve gone back to November 2012, which is when my father died and marks a kind of watershed for me. At that…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Still thinking about The Divine Symphony
Evangelicals, Critical Thinking, and Uncertainty
Originally posted on Cruciform Theology:
I recently watched a podcast by Phil Vischer. For those of you who don’t know who that is, he is the creator of an Evangelical staple: Veggie Tales. In his podcast he was sharing his…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Evangelicals, Critical Thinking, and Uncertainty
The Ends of Power 12
On pages 370-371 of The Ends of Power, H.R. Haldeman (with Joseph DiMona) states the following: “A Presidential chopper was sitting on the helipad waiting for us. I wouldn’t be seeing that again…The Pentagon. Vietnam War, May 8, 1972. Sitting … Continue reading
Posted in Politics Comments Off on The Ends of Power 12