Top Posts & Pages
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Deuteronomy 24:4: Why Was the Ex-Wife Defiled?
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Carson on Agape and Some Word Fallacies
- Star Wars and Christianity: Pro and Con
- About Me
- Did David Know That Uriah Knew (Assuming Uriah Knew)?
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 26, 2013
Book Write-Up: Scripture and Tradition, by Edith M. Humphrey
Edith M. Humphrey. Scripture and Tradition: What the Bible Really Says. Grand Rapids: Baker Academic, 2013. I would like to thank Baker Academic for my review copy of this book. See here for Baker’s page about it. According to Edith … Continue reading
Posted in Bible, Books, Church, Religion Tagged Edith Humphrey, Edith M. Humphrey. Scripture, jesus, Protestant circles, Sola Scriptura Comments Off on Book Write-Up: Scripture and Tradition, by Edith M. Humphrey
The Ends of Power 4
On pages 110-111 of The Ends of Power, H.R. Haldeman (with Joseph DiMona) offers an opinion as to why President Richard Nixon did not have personal friends, such as Herb Klein and Bob Finch, close to him in his Administration, … Continue reading
Posted in Life, Politics, Television, Wonder Years Comments Off on The Ends of Power 4