Top Posts & Pages
- Why Did Jesus Tell Mary, "Mine Hour Is Not Yet Come" (John 2:4)?
- Matthew 4:18-22: Why Did They Follow Him?
- Exodus 22:2-3 and Self-Defense
- The Hour Is Come!
- Chapters 38-39 of The Stand
- Chapters 19, 21-23 of The Stand
- Maccabees and Suicide
- Nancy McKeon on Firefighter
- Genesis 4:13: Did Cain Repent?
- Your Father Was an Amorite
- The New American on Pro-Life Laws and Keri Lake
- Tucker’s 5/17/2022 Monologue
- The Z Man: The Party’s Over
- David Cole on the Absurdity of WaPo “Fact-Checking” and the Woke “Words Kill” Meme
- FAIR: What You Should Really Know About Ukraine
- NYMAG: Joe Biden’s Big Squeeze
- Book Write-Up: The Alchemy Thief, by R.A. Denny
- Book Write-Ups: The Servant of the Lord and His Servant People; Reformation Commentary on John 13-21; Every Leaf, Line, and Letter
- The New American: Celebrate! Columbus “Divided History” and Deserves to be Defended, Not Upended
- Morning Wire: China’s Socially Conservative Reasons for Banning Video Games
Daily Archives: December 12, 2013
Walton – Propositions 17 and 18
Originally posted on theoutwardquest:
The Lost World of Genesis One: Ancient Cosmology and the Origins Debate, by John H. Walton. What it says Proposition 17 is that Resulting Theology in This View of Genesis 1 Is Stronger, Not Weaker. Walton…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Walton – Propositions 17 and 18
Memory in real life (3)
Originally posted on Judy's research blog:
So far, I have been talking about individual memory, but in this post, I’d like to address two things that affect how groups remember things. One is culture and the other is authority.…
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Memory in real life (3)
Book Write-Up: Warranted Christian Belief, by Alvin Plantinga
Alvin Plantinga. Warranted Christian Belief. New York, Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2000. Alvin Plantinga is a renowned Christian philosopher. I first heard of him when I was a student at Harvard Divinity School. I was taking William Abraham’s class on … Continue reading
Posted in Apologetics, Atheism, Bible, Evolution, Life, Philosophy, Pluralism, Radio, Religion, School Tagged Alvin Plantinga, Plantinga 6 Comments